- Applications must be filled out completely - If your application cannot be filled out completely, explain why. Incomplete applications will be put on reserve for 30 days or until completed, whichever comes first. You will not receive a copy of your application.
- Current address and previous address should include: street address, city, state and zip code.
- Business references refer to owners or managers of businesses who know your from personal experience.
- Applicants may attach a resume, but a complete company application is required for employment consideration.
- Applications are active for 30 days. After 30 days, the applicant must reapply. It is the responsibility of the applicant to keep track of the time schedule for applications. D&D will not notify you of an application expiration.
- Carefully read all statements on the application.
- Applications that do not authorize statements will not be processed.
- For your information: We base our hiring decisions on a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior employment with us, employment references as to character and willingness to work, willingness to accept the offered wage, and personal interviews. Further, our need to hire may change without notice as business conditions change. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, union affiliation, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Please enter hourly wage or salary requirements.
Describe the type of construction work you have done in the past?
Do you have any skills, qualifications or experiences which would make you a great fit to work with us?
If a security clearance is necessary, will you pass a criminal background check?
Prior Work Experience
Application Certification and Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Certification of Truthfulness.
I certify that all statements on this Application for Employment are complete and truthful and agree that such statements may be investigated and if found to be false will be sufficient reason for not being employed, or if employed may result in my dismissal.
- Authorization for Employment/Educational Information.
I authorize the references list in this Application for Employment, and any prior employer, educational institution, or any other persons or organizations to give this Company any and all information concerning my previous employment/educational accomplishments, disciplinary information or any other pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release all parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing same to you. I hereby waive written notice that employment information is being provided by any person or organization.
- Employment at will.
If I am hired, in consideration of my employment, I agree to abide by the rules and policies of this Company, including any changes made from time to time, and agree that my employment and compensation can be terminated with or without representative of the Company, other than the President, has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specific or indefinite period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing. Any such agreement made by the President must be made in writing to be effective.
- Authorization to Work.
If I am selected for hire I will be offered employment provided I verify that I am authorized to work as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Limitation of Claims.
I agree that any action or suit against the Company arising out of my employment or termination of employment, including but not limited to claims arising under State or Federal civil rights statutes, must be brought within the time limit specified by Statute or one (1) year of the event giving rise to the claim, whichever is less, or be forever barred. I waive any statute of limitations which exceeds one (1 ) year.
- Need for Accommodation.
If I have a mental or physical disability and require an accommodation to perform the job, I must notify the Company of that need within 182 days after I knew or reasonable should have known that an accommodation was needed. Failure to do so will bar me from alleging that the Company has not accommodated me as required by law.
- Criminal Records Check.
I authorize the Company to secure my criminal conviction history. I agree to execute the appropriate authorization if necessary to obtain such information.
- Driving Record Check.
I agree to execute an authorization for this employer to inquire into, and obtain documents related to, any driving record from every state in which I have held a motor vehicle operator's license or permit.
- Release of Medical Information.
I authorize every medical doctor, physician or other health care provider to provide any and all information, including but not limited to, all medical reports, laboratory reports, X-rays or clinical abstracts relating to my previous health history or employment in connection with any examination, consultation, test or evaluation. I hereby release every medical doctor, health care personnel and every other person, firm, officer, corporation, association, organization or institution which shall comply with the authorization or request made in this respect from any and all liability. I understand that this release will not be sent to my physician or other health care provider until a conditional job offer has been made.
- Physical Exam and Drug and Alcohol Testing.
I agree to take a physical exam following a conditional job offer. I also authorize the Company or its designated agent(s) to withdraw specimen(s) of my blood, urine, hair and/or other substances for chemical analysis. One purpose of this analysis
- Consideration for Employment.
I understand that my application will be considered pursuant to the Company's normal procedures for a period of thirty (30) days. If I am still interested in employment thereafter, I must reapply.
I agree that if any of the above commitments is ever found to be legally unenforceable as written, the particular commitment concerned shall be limited to allow its enforcement as far as legally possible. I have read, understand, and agree to items 1 through 11 above. I knowingly and voluntarily acknowledge that with my signature below.